Dr. Reza Samvat
Dr. Samvat believes that we each possess a natural inborn ability to heal and be healthy, that our state of health is a reflection of our nervous system’s ability to adapt to the changes of life and that it directly affects the choices we make. He believes this adaptation depends on how the brain integrates and makes sense of the incoming information.
Dr. Samvat’s approach integrates the bio-mechanics/orthopaedic aspect of chiropractic care, functional neurology applied kinesiology, and cranio-sacral therapy in assessment and treatment.
His assessments and treatments include:
- Sleep health
- Neural Organizational Technique (N.O.T)
- Postural assessment and chiropractic adjustments
- Brain functional assessment (QEEG, functional neurological exam) and treatment (biofeedback)
- Neuromuscular skeletal integration
- Brain nutrition
- Intermittent hypoxic training (reduced oxygen – altitude training)
- Shockwave Therapy (heel spur/plantar fasciitis/cellulite/men’s health)
- Laser Therapy-Energetic Detoxification and chemical desensitization
Dr. Alecia Chan D.C
Dr. Chan has always had a passion for health and wellbeing. Her studies have been focused around chiropractic, yoga and ergonomics.
Understanding that ‘health is everything – when you lose it, you cannot buy it back’, Alecia fully embraces the task of leading people to better health and getting the most out of life. She began researching for alternative health modalities for her one year old son who had episodes of seizures at that time, and after his first chiropractic adjustment, seizures never returned, which motivated her to pursue her further education in chiropractic.
She has keen interest in not just helping people to prevent body symptoms but to inspire them to achieve optimal whole person wellness that everyone deserves.
Alecia Chan’s approach integrates the bio-mechanic aspect of chiropractic care, functional neurology applied kinesiology, and rehabilitation and exercise in assessment and treatment. Each protocol is catered to client’s individual conditions and needs.
Her assessments and treatments include:
- Chiropractic Techniques
- Diversified Technique
- Neural Organisational Technique (NOT)
- Sacro Occipital Techniques (SOT) Full Series
- Activator Methods
- Advanced Biostructural Correction (ABC)
- Blair Upper Cervical
Both Dr Reza Samvat and Dr Alecia Chan offer Medicare rebateable services for clients with a current Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) from their family Doctor, Private Health rebateable services, and NDIS invoicing for registered NDIS participants. Please call our Reception staff on (07) 5575 7281 for further details before booking.