M.A.P.S., B.A psych., M.A. prof. psych.
Registered English & Mandarin speaking Psychologist, M.A.P.S. Since 1997
Australian Psychological Society Full Member since 1996
Allied Health Psychologist since 2006
B.A. Psych 1991; M.A. Prof Psych 1994 with training in family-based systemic therapy
I.I.C.T. certified Soul Regression Therapist 2017
I.I.C.T. certified Louise Hay Workshop Leader/ Teacher 2012
Lynne Wu was a practicing psychological counselor in the U.S.A. and has since been practicing in Australia for the last 20 years.
Offering both private billing, and Medicare rebateable services for clients with a current Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP) from their family Doctor, Lynne Wu offers a wide range of psychology and counselling services for all clientele.
Her areas of Counselling can include:
- Anxiety/panic attack/phobia
- Depression/crisis counselling
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Physical/emotional/sexual abuse recovery
- Relationship, marriage and family issues
- Midlife/transition readjustment
- Cross-cultural relationship mediation and life readjustment
- Career/life’s direction & guidance
For enquiries and bookings, you can contact her at Chevron Advanced Medical ph: 07 5538 8811.