Naturopathy & Herbal Medicine
Naturopathy is a natural system of healing that integrates traditional approaches with a modern evidence-based understanding of health.
Naturopathy takes a holistic healing approach, considering the patient, their lifestyle, environment, and individual circumstances in the management of health conditions. Naturopathic health care focuses on identifying and treating the cause of an illness, rather than the symptoms alone, and supporting the body to heal itself by strengthening the body’s systems through natural interventions.
Who would benefit from treatment with Naturopathy?
A wide variety of people may benefit from the healthcare support of a naturopath, in particular, those looking to address the following issues:
- Integrative cancer care and support, including nutritional support during treatment
- Energy levels, including those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome and adrenal fatigue
- Autoimmune issues, including fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid conditions
- Food intolerance
- Digestion issues, including irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease
- Weight, including support with fat loss or muscle gain
- Optimum health maintenance